Is my child’s speech and language typical for his/her age?
How do you collaborate with schools and other providers?
How do we get started?
Click each question for more information.
- Social Pragmatic Language Skills deficits secondary to
Autism, PDD-NOS, and Anxiety
- Language Processing and Auditory Processing Skills disorders
- Deaf and Hearing Impairment; Unilateral Hearing Loss; Cochlear Implant
- Phonological Processing Disorders
- Word Retrieval Disorder
- Receptive and Expressive Language Disorders
- Articulation Disorders
Mara H. Lane M.S, CCC/SLP, Founder and Director of Comprehensive Speech and Language Pathology LLC, located on Chicago’s North Shore in Northfield, IL offers Diagnostic, individualized Therapeutic and Consultative services to children 18 months of age through high school. Diagnostic services assess whether your child’s communication skills are within age and grade expectations. A detailed written report with specific recommendations is provided. Individualized therapy targets specific challenges designed to facilitate improvement with specific goals. Consultation with parents and collaboration with independent and school team members is essential to your child’s improvement.
Mara Lane was recently featured in the Northbrook Tower newspaper.
Read the article.